Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2007

vacation!! yeah!!
good so far, but I'm a bit bored. I'm supposed to learn but, hey, before christmas? I got enough to do with presents. I got just one and a few ideas. And not have to clean my room makes it even more boring. Otherwise I had to search the things I need for hours and now I can take these from where they're supposed to be.
I survived my class tests (social studies:2(+), english:3, both are the class best, but that fact doesn't make the english one "good"). Maybe I should ride the bike, as my doc advised, against boredom. Sry, now you're bored. Reading my blog isn't very exciting. I think of posting pictures, but I don't know how and don't even got a digi-cam. I will try to find out how I can post pictures.
By the way, that reminds me of what I've done yesterday. I went with the suspension railway to Wuppertal to make a little taking-pictures-of-beautiful-doors-session. Because I was just there, and Wuppertal is a bigger and more exciting city than my hometown, I searched for Patrick Wolf CDs. But, what a wonder, Saturn don't seem to know him. How could I get some? (Instead of online or download) Isn't that cruel?? I should turn to Norway! Same chances for everyone!! We should all have the choice to buy or not to buy Patrick Wolf's music. OK, you're right, I'm cracked up.

Keine Kommentare: