Samstag, 17. November 2007

first post

before: please excuse my english, it must be the worst you've ever read!
But I'll always try to improve myself.

Here's something to introduce myself:

A is for age: 15
B is for booze of choice: -
C is for career: from little schoolgirl to not-so-little schoolgirl
D is for your dream destination: somewhere Skandinavian
E is for is for essential items to bring to a party: good music, cute boys, junkfood
F is for favourite song at the moment: where is my mind - pixies (it's constantly changing)
G is for favourite game: Bao (African)
H is for hometown: Solingen
I is for instruments you play: flute, I can sing and remember the chords of 'Blowin' in the wind'
J is for jam or jelly you like: pumpkin-cinnamon
K is for kids: younger brothers and sisters are enough 'til now
L is for living arrangements: with my family (parents, 1 brother, 2 sisters)
M is for music you like:---->scroll down to the next letter (send me a mail, if you wanna know)
N is for name of your crush: mmh... that's my secret
O is for overnight hospital stays: when I was born and at the age of 3 months
P is for phobias: calling strangers
Q is for quotes you like: ooh... lots of, I collect them in little books
R is for relationship hat lasted the longest: my books and dreams are always faithful
S is for sartorial style: mixed up
T is for time you wake up: wake up at 6, stand up half past 7
U is for underwear: no comment
V is for vegetables you love: corn, red&yellow pepper (fruits: strawberry, mango)
W is for weekend plans: sleep off, relax
X is for X-rays you've had: can I borrow your hands to count on?
Y is for yummy food you make: my brownie-cake is gorgeous
Z is for zodiac sign: monkey (horoscope: twin)

Keine Kommentare: